Strategic Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d)
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to customers, as well as strategic planning 6 months, 1 year and 2 years in advance
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining, developing a customer contact strategy and growth plans.
- Analyses operational processes, escalation procedures and performs assessments to identify opportunities for Customer Success improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops Customer Success procedures to ensure efficient and effective running of the service
- Confidently liaises between departments to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries
- Able to resolve issues in innovative and practical ways
- Reviews and negotiates change requests
- Develops and manages responses, ensuring customer service with speed and accuracy
- Uses skills as an experienced professional with a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices and company policies and procedures
- The ability to communicate technical information and complex technical issues to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent networking skills, with a proven ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders
- Aptitude for resolving a variety of issues efficiently and effectively – with the authority to create solutions and the desire to take on responsibility
- Highest level of communication, organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Proactive in nature and leadership skills – with a focus on creating strategic 6 month, 1 year, 2 year plans
- Ability to understand and apply RAX customer support model and demonstrate value to customers. Experienced in leading customer negotiations
- Experience in managing large corporate accounts and ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong experience in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies
- Solid understanding of industry standard Project Management methodologies
Are you intrigued by the role and a team player? And you are a cloud expert with a strong can–do attitude and commitment to provide top-notch customer service in a complex & challenging market? Then please do get in touch with Tatjana Goricki by using the reference number: FAZ-VL-2020.